Afterlife Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're a Pokemon Online Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:52 pm
Top posters
Littledave16
Vote for your new Admin! Vote_lcapVote for your new Admin! Voting_barVote for your new Admin! Vote_rcap 
meepsterplex
Vote for your new Admin! Vote_lcapVote for your new Admin! Voting_barVote for your new Admin! Vote_rcap 
Seph
ChaosMasterMartin
Ivan09
Brankin
WoahTakeItSlowbro
Champ485
Deputy Red
Maroon
Latest topics
» The Knock Out Gym
Vote for your new Admin! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 am by Littledave16

» The Graveyard Gym
Vote for your new Admin! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am by Littledave16

» The Graveyard Gym
Vote for your new Admin! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 am by Littledave16

» The Tri-Blizzard Gym
Vote for your new Admin! EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 am by Littledave16

» Vote for your new Admin!
Vote for your new Admin! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 pm by Seph

» Court Example
Vote for your new Admin! EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 pm by ChaosMasterMartin

» Feel the Steel Elite Four #4: Seph!
Vote for your new Admin! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:05 pm by Seph

» A formal Resignation
Vote for your new Admin! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 am by ChaosMasterMartin

» Weyrmaster Meepsterplex
Vote for your new Admin! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:14 pm by Littledave16

Most active topic starters
Seph
ChaosMasterMartin
meepsterplex
Ivan09
Deputy Red
Brankin

Vote for your new Admin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seph
Admin
Seph

Poke : 4471

Vote for your new Admin! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for your new Admin!   Vote for your new Admin! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 pm

We currently have one too many mods, and we will now vote for an admin! I shall open up the polls once everyone has filled out their Survery:

Ballet:

[TRC]ランダムな男
[AG]ChaosMastaMartin
Dark Pit (Roxas)

Now this is the information section:

[TRC]ランダムな男:

His description: Why I should be admin and what I plan to do as admin: What I plan to do as admin is be more on top of things, if things get out of hand, silence chat, kick, find out what happened, etc. I can be very nice at times, but just not when I'm mad. When I'm mad, its obvious I should let you know. xD. Um, I can be very active right after classes, I plan to make the server safer, cleaner (word wise or w/e), better, etc. I can be very nice at times. I also plan to be nice, most of the time.

Why I should be admin: I have a LOT of experience as auth on servers, at one point, I was even admin here on the server Afterlife Gaming. So yeah. I was mod on Soul City, Channel Operator on Evolution Game on Beta server, mod At A51, Mod at Reckless, um, Owner at Battle University and alot more, just can't think of the rest. I can be VERY Beneficial to the server. If we ever start some kind of tutoring or whatever, I can be of assitance to ANYTHING. And I mean ANYTHING. I'm very active, I don't take alot of bs from users, so for example, if someone tries coming in here, and starts giving BS, I can just kick/mute/ban. Nothing is hard, and like I said, very nice, and active, and lots of experience.
Seph's description:

[AG]ChaosMastaMartin

His description: Greetings, I am ChaosMasterMartin, webmaster of the forums and one of the moderators of the Pokemon Online Server. My great knowledge of forums and how to control them and their chats has led me here. Being an Administrator of a Forum or a chat gives you great power. I am not one who uses these powers to be an abusive admin. You may think I am here just for the power. However, if you do, you are wrong. I want these powers so I can make sure people don't spam the chat or if there are abusive moderators so I can stop them. I am not one to rage and if I do, it's most likely an act. I treat everyone fairly and as much as I may joke around, I could say something offensive so I say this before hand, if I do anything like that, I am dearly sorry. Now I, ChaosMasterMartin, have a suggestion. This is not for the power. I am simply asking if you want me to do this. I will post 1 video each week. If I skip an upload, the next time I upload I'll upload two parts. Now, my competition, Random, he is not a bad mod. However, he does rage quit sometimes and if he gets a grudge on you, it's hard to get it off. I on the other hand am not so strict. Some may question my authority because of that, however, I assure you, I can be strict if I must. I prefer to go the peaceful way however. That is why I choose to make the courts. It gives you a chance to prove you are innocent. Random, is a good mod, but he would not be a mod right now if it wasn't for me. I asked Seph to give him his mod powers back because he is a good mod. If I end up being admin, I would be proud to have him as one of the moderators for AG. I'm not saying I'm not proud now, just I'd be a lot more proud. You can't really choose which of us is better by activity however because we are both really active. Now it's up to you to choose which of the two of us will become administrator on the Pokemon online server. Honestly, I don't mind if you don't pick me, however, I am admin here so I see it would be somewhat funky if I wasn't admin there. I don't mind however if I don't get picked. I am not some little kid that is going to cry about something like that. Thank you for your time. ~ ChaosMasterMartin
Seph's description:

Dark Pit (Roxas)

His description:
Seph's description:
Back to top Go down

Vote for your new Admin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Afterlife Gaming :: General Forum :: News-
Jump to: